Σάββατο 28 Οκτωβρίου 2017

The breath of nature


This is my project for the third stage 
of Mixed Media & Art's challenge" Creative Art".
"The breath of nature".
"We suggest you create any work in the style of a mix-media using ONE non-scrap 
material from nature and also one more obligatory element of this stage - LETTERS in any form." 
 You can find more details here.


 I created a mixed media project on a tree trunk slice.


I made a heart with polvere ceramica and a plastic mold
and a decorative element with gesso and a silicone mold.
I placed them all on the packaging board of agave fibers 
and I also put some agave fibers under the heart..


 I used a dictionary page and I circulated the greek word "δενδρον" which means tree.


 I used dry fruits and leaves from a tree of my yard.
 

I placed a piece of cheesecloth  at the bottom of the composition
and I stuck on it a metal peacock.


 I also used thread, cord, cardboard (the small leaves),
  

 lace, heavy body paste with a stencil


  bronze wire, bronze beads and 3d powder coarse.


I coloured everything with Artex powder pigments.


At the end I made white splashes.




 I hope you like it.

7 σχόλια:

  1. I just adore this project..so seasonal..the colours of Autumn are stunning and you have captured them so well.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit..x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wow just love this, so much gorgeous detail and textures! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Amazing project! So much detail, lot of texture and beautiful autumn colors! Love it!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Καλά δεν σε προλαβαίνω εσένα!!!άλλη μια υπέροχη δημιουργία!!!καλή συνέχεια!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. This is gorgeous! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. What a wonderful Creation! JulD . Love how you have used a tree trunk slice as your substrate aswell as so many other natural elements. They give the finished peace a real organic autumnal feel. Fabulous. Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή