Σάββατο 21 Οκτωβρίου 2017

A wanderlust lesson with Marta

Last year, I started art journaling and I discovered Marta Lapkowska
and her amazing videos on YouTube (Maremi SmallArt).
Yesterday, it was her turn to teach at Wanderlust 2017
and I had the opportunity to watch  the two fabulous projects she made.
As I was watching the videos, at the same time I was creating my projects
and I want to share them with you.

 The first one is an art journal spread.


some close ups...



The second project, I decided to create it on a canvas.


 Marta used a tree bark as a base of her project.
I had pieces of tree bark and I separated it into pieces 
and stuck it with modelling paste on a canvas
and I used this as a base for my project.
 

some close ups...






 At the end, I found out that I had two focal points at my project
and it would be better if it was one.
I will be more careful next time.

Anyway, the fact is that I really enjoyed all the process.
You must watch her videos!
Thank you Marta.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου