Σάββατο 26 Ιανουαρίου 2019

I love what your eyes say about your soul

Hello lovely crafters!
Today, I am gona show you a mixed media tag
I made for Nomadic Soul Diaries Instagram January 2019 challenge.


First, I cut a cardboard into a tag shape.
I covered the cardboard with a piece of fabric and laces.
The heart is made of Ceramic powder which was molded into Textured hearts mold.
The feathers are made from cooper foil.
I also used modelling paste with a stencil to the upper part of the tag.


 I painted the whole composition with acrylics (mainly blue shades) and wax paste.


I glued metallic elements, flowers, 3d balls and beads with Heavy body gel matt.


The cooper feathers are oxidized with a spesific liquid
which made this green patina.


I wrote the quote " I love what your eyes say about your soul"






I am also entering with this into the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by.

1 σχόλιο: