Παρασκευή, 21 Απριλίου 2017

The magic of three


Τhis  month I am invited as a Guest Designer at the  "A Vintage Journey"  blog
The challenge theme is "The magic of three".
 Using Three of something adds more interest and power whether it is a conversation, art or numbers. Let us see you use three of something in your challenge project (numbers, techniques, stamps, colours, words, products - the list is endless!). Let us know what your magic 3 components are 
and ensure your project is in our vintage; shabby; mixed media; 
art journaling; industrial, timeworn or steampunk styles that we favour".
  You can  find the challenge here.

Αυτό το μήνα είμαι προσκεκλημένη Designer στο μπλογκ  "A Vintage Journey" .
  Το θέμα της πρόκλησης είναι "Η μαγεία του τρία".
 Μπορείτε να επισκεφθείτε την πρόκληση εδώ.

This month's theme inspired me to create a mixed media painting with three poppies.
This year, the winter was so long and cold and everybody was looking forward spring.

Έφτιαξα έναν πίνακα μικτών τεχνικών με τρεις παπαρούνες.
Φέτος, ο χειμώνας ήταν τόσο βαρύς που όλοι περιμέναμε με ανυπομονησία να έρθει η άνοιξη.


 


The background is an mdf board which was painted firstly with dark brown acrylic paint 
and then I applied modelling paste with a stencil.
I used gesso to cover all the surface.

Το φόντο είναι μια πινακίδα mdf που βάφθηκε αρχικά με σκούρο ακρυλικό χρώμα,
περάστηκε πάστα διαμόρφωσης με στένσιλ.
και στη συνέχεια βάφθηκε όλη η επιφάνεια με γκέσο.



I added pieces of tissue paper.

Κόλλησα κομμάτια tissue paper.


I applied dark brown acrylic paint with a decorating comb
and a lighter brown acrylic paint which I removed with a baby wipe.

Πέρασα σκούρο καφέ ακρυλικό χρώμα με χτένα διακόσμησης
και στη συνέχεια ένα ανοιχτότερο καφέ, το οποίο αφαίρεσα σε κάποια σημεία με μωρομάντηλο.


I stamped flowers with Black Archival ink and StazOn ink.

 Πρόσθεσα λουλούδια με στάμπες,  Black Archival ink και StazOn ink.



I made three poppies of air dry clay.

Έφτιαξα τρεις παπαρούνες από αυτοξηρούμενο πηλό.


I painted them with acrylic paint.
The stems are made of copper wire and the leaves are made of used tea bags.

Τις έβαψα με ακρυλικά χρώματα.
Τα κοτσάνια φτιάχτηκαν από σίρμα χαλκού και τα φύλλα από χρησιμοποιημένα φακελάκια τσαγιού.




I painted pieces of cheesecloth with acrylic paint.

Έβαψα κομμάτια υφάσματος με ακρυλικό χρώμα.


I put them all on the mdf board.
I used heavy body gel.
I added some white splashes.
Τα τοποθέτησα όλα πάνω στην mdf πινακίδα.
Χρησιμοποίησα  heavy body gel, Pentart.
Πρόσθεσα λευκές πιτσιλιές.


some close ups...

κάποιες κοντινές φωτογραφίες...











Thank you for stopping by.
 I hope you like it.

Σας ευχαριστώ που με επισκεφθήκατε.
Ελπίζω να σας άρεσε.

8 σχόλια:

  1. Εξαιρετικό όπως όλα σου και χαιρομαι ιδιαίτερα που αναλύεις τα βήματά σου με τόση ευκρίνεια!!Σ ευχαριστούμε Jul!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!!! Χαίρομαι τόσο πολύ που σου άρεσε.

      Διαγραφή
  2. I love the wonderful background you created and those three poppies are absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for being our guest at A Vintage Journey! Anne x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Unbelievably beautiful and so so creative! I adore your poppies, especially the centers and rich color. And the tea bag leaves are the most exquisite detail. Congratulations on your feature. Hugs, Autumn

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Έγραψες πάλι Ιουλία μου!!!!!
    Η φαντασία σου αλλά και οι γνώσεις σου, μας αφήνουν άφωνες!!!
    Φιλάκια πολλά!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Great background with wonderful poppies! A fabulous piece!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή