Πέμπτη 19 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Dreams

Hello! Today I will show you my project for the second stage 
of Mixed Media & Art's challenge" Creative Art".
"Crystal Beauty"
 "It is dedicated to transparent elements! 
 In your work there should be ONE transparent element NOT from scrapbooking 
and one more obligatory element of this stage is CIRCLES."
You can find more details here.


I created a mixed media project on an mdf board.
The transparent element I used is an inject printable transparency film.
I cut 3 cycles which I placed on three of the five rolls. 
On the other two I placed two transparent cabochons.


 For the background I used stencils with heavy body paste.
I painted it with black acrylic paint and then with Artex powder pigments.


 The five cylinders are made of toilet roll, kitchen roll and plotter's paper roll.
The heart is made of polvere ceramica.
 I used stencil paste with a silicone mold, a metal key and a metal note.


I used air dry clay or artista modelling clay and silicone molds
to make butterflies, a heart lock, feathers and stars.


 I also used cheesecloth, strass, thread, 7 dots paper (the leaves),  3d balls and 3d powder coarse.


At the end, I applied Goldpasta.







"In dreams we enter a world that's entirely our own."


 
I am also entering this into the following challenges:
 

16 σχόλια:

  1. So much detail...I have been looking at it for ages, a true work of art, its fabulous.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month...x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πάλι δεν έχω να πω τίποτα!!!έχω μείνει με το στόμα ανοιχτό!!!μπράβο σου και καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. This is beautiful. What incredible detail. Thank you for entering at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge blog
    Good luck
    DT Lynda x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. I LOVE how playful this is, Jul!
    So many gorgeous details and awesome textures. There's some heart-warming magic to your make!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Claudia x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful details. Love the colours and the textures. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. There's so many gorgeous textures and element here. love it! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. This is so beautiful. Love all the details in it. Thank you so much for playing with us at Words & Paintery.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Fabulous work. So textured! What a great imagination!
    Thank you for joining Words&Paintery challenge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Amazing textures.. beautiful work.. Thanks for playing along with us at Words & Paintery!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. So gorgeous and yummy texture !! Love it !! Thanks for playing along with us at Words & Paintery!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Amazing project! Beautiful! Thanks a lot for playing with us MM&A

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Fantastic project! Thank you for joining Mixed Media & Art and Words & Paintery this month.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Beautiful textures! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή