Τετάρτη 26 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Think pink

I made a mixed media wooden heart as a gift for a friend.
The inspiration was the theme of Simon Says Stamp Challenge, "Think Pink".


I painted the wooden heart with a grey acrylic paint.


 I chose a stencil and used a pink metallic acrylic paint to put down the pattern.


I decoupaged a butterfly and leaves on a cardboard.


I painted the leaves and stuck them on the heart with stamped papers, pink thread and lace.


I painted the butterfly and added wire and beads.


Also, I added handmade paper pink flowers and a floral chipboard.


I splashed white gesso


and tied a ribbon.


I am entering this into the following challenges:
  
 
Thank you for your visit. I am waiting for your comments.

8 σχόλια:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love all the pretty details!! Just lovely!!

    Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Άλλη μια υπέροχη δημιουργία σου.
    Ευχαριστούμε για τις οδηγίες σου.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. So beautiful and so feminine and I am sure your friend will adore.
    Such a lovely entry for our challenge this week at Rhedds Creative Spirit..x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Hello..I am back again,this time as Dt for Altered Eclectics...such a lovely entry for our challenge and a gorgeous gift for your friend...x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. This is really lovely. the butterfly is especially beautiful. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Beautiful project.Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media World

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή