Τετάρτη 12 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Girly frames

I made these photo frames for two little girls,
newborn Venia and her sister Mariana.

 
 




     I used air dry clay, polymer clay and wire.
I decoupaged on clay the clothes.
I used acrylic colors and oil patina for painting clay.
Also I used rubber stamps to create texture on clay.






I'm entering this into the following challenges: 

Brown Sugar : #219 Think Pink
A Bit More Time To Craft : #29 Anything goes
Creatalicious : #100 Anything goes + optional Let's celebrate


3 σχόλια:

  1. τυχερές οι παραλήπτριες των δώρων σου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wonderful project!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with let’s celebrate” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή