Τετάρτη 12 Οκτωβρίου 2016

First page - My art

Finally, I painted the first page of my art journal.


 I made a floral texture with a stencil and modelling paste.
Then I applied gesso and I used gelatos.


 Also I used distress ink at the edges of the page.


 I stamped the words "My art" on a cardboard.


"When you love what you have,
you have everything you need"

I'm entering this into the following challenges: 
 
More Mixed Media: Anything goes + orange optional
A Bit More Time To Craft : #29 Anything goes
Creatalicious : #100 Anything goes + optional Let's celebrate
Creative  Artiste Mixed Media : Anything Mixed Media goes


 

7 σχόλια:

  1. A wonderful journal page. The soft colours look fabulous and the texture and butterflies are gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining in with the October challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Absolutely beautiful, love your design and those colours you have used plus the sentiment...Thank you for joining us at More Mixed Media Challenge...Hugs Lozzy x
    i am now following your blog

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. WOW, what a super page, love all the texture and soft colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Artiste, this month, best of luck, hugs xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. A wonderful project!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with let’s celebrate” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at More Mixed Media Challenges blog and Good Luck !
    Maryvonne - DT member

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή