Σάββατο 8 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Autumn is a second spring

After all the inspiration videos I tried last week,
it is time for my first art journal page by my own.

Here is what I made.


 The main theme is Autumn, Autumn colors and leaves.
 

 For background, I added a bit of texture using modelling paste through a stencil.
Then, I used acrylic colors, stamps and cardboard to give more dimension. 


I inked the edges of the papers by using Tim Holtz Distress Ink (vintage photo).
 

The leaves and the text into the frame are from a clear polymer stamps set.
The frame is handmade from cardboard which was textured with stencil and modelling paste.  


 "Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." Albert Camus

I'm entering this into the following challenges: 


 

 Dragonfly journeys: No 76  Fall festival of colors
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Halloween inspiration

Simon Says Stamp : Work it Wednesday September 2016, Red, orange, yellow and/or brown

Tuesday Throwdown: TT 314 Leaves

More Mixed Media Challenge: Anything goes + optional orange


Thank you for dropping by.
I am waiting for your comments.

9 σχόλια:

  1. Ιουλία είσαι απίστευτη!
    Καταπληκτικά χρώματα.
    Ελπίζω να βρεθούμε στης Ανθούλας.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Hi Jul! This is just absolutely stunning and a gorgeous mixed media project. All of the gorgeous details and colors are just perfect. Thanks so much for joining my Fall Festival of Colors Challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Lovely Art Journal spread! Love these leaves
    Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Warriors this month!
    Yasmina

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Gorgeous Art Journal page Jul! The colours and textures are wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful. Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Warriors Challenge.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή